Sandvik Asia Recruitment 2017 | Trainee Production Technologist | Diploma in Mechanical / Production | Pune | August 2017
Company: Sandvik Asia Pvt Ltd
Sandvik Asia Pvt Ltd., Pune is a member of the International Sandvik Group, Sweden, world leaders in the field of Machining solutions, Mining, Construction and Materials Technology. In view of expanding business activities, we are looking for candidates for the position mentioned.
Our operations are based on unique expertise in materials technology, extensive knowledge about industrial processes and close customer cooperation.
Sandvik is a global engineering Group with more than 47,000 employees with a strong commitment to enhancing customer productivity, profitability and safety.
Company Website: www.sandvik.com
Positions: Trainee Production Technologist
Experience: 2 Years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: Diploma in Mechanical / Production Engineering with 2 years’ experience in production
Scope or Purpose:
To work closely with production & support function colleagues to meet Organizational objectives.
Key performance areas:
Main responsibilities to handle in this role:
- Ensure compliance to safety practices as per Sandvik policy & guidelines
- Support in achieving the agreed targets on production, quality, productivity & lead time.
- Make CNC Programs on CNC Machines like Mazatrol / Fanuc.
- Work towards improvements in the method related to the production, inspection in line with divisions/ Global Group quality systems, Sandvik Mining Production System
- Assist in preventive maintenance of Production shop machines.
- Involve in breakdown maintenance in presence of maintenance personnel to get trained & experience.
- Learn & support in record keeping of machines output, utilization & in-process inspection.
- Plan in-advance tooling for next operation. Monitor tool life & give feedback to immediate manager & MED.
- Learn & support implementation of Lean techniques like 5’S, Visual management, etc.
- Maintain shop discipline & follow the work instruction & work practices.
- Maintain house-keeping at optimum level.
Last Date to Apply: 31st August 2017
Apply Link: Closed