Sandvik Asia Recruitment 2017 | Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical | 2014 to 2016 Batch | Pune | November 2017
Company: Sandvik Asia Pvt Ltd
Sandvik Asia Pvt Ltd., Pune is a member of the International Sandvik Group, Sweden, world leaders in the field of Machining solutions, Mining, Construction and Materials Technology. In view of expanding business activities, we are looking for candidates for the position mentioned.
Our operations are based on unique expertise in materials technology, extensive knowledge about industrial processes and close customer cooperation.
Sandvik is a global engineering Group with more than 47,000 employees with a strong commitment to enhancing customer productivity, profitability and safety.
Company Website: www.sandvik.com
Positions: Design Engineer
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Have around 1-3 years of experience in cutting tool or related industry.
- Must have License & certification in SAP, UG-NX 8.5 , Team Center 10.1
- Knowledge of AUTOCAD is additional advantage.
- Have hands on experience for SAP EPLM
- Good working knowledge in UG-NX for CAD & CAM
- Have knowledge working in Team Center
- Awareness about ISO certification
- Have knowledge of designing of gauges & fixtures
- Should be able to work in a team.
- Self-motivated and result oriented person.
- Reviews product development requirements for compatibility with methods to determine cost and schedules.
- Integrates equipment and material capabilities to meet module target specifications and technology target specifications.
- Responsible for handing over method/process and equipment to production.
- Utilizes CAD (Computer Aided Design) or CAE (Computer Aided Engineering) systems to model new designs and produce detailed engineering drawings.
- Specifies precise new product functional requirements; designs, tests and integrates components to produce final designs; and evaluates the design’s overall effectiveness, cost, reliability and safety.
- Designs, develops, executes and evaluates fitness-for-use testing, product specifications and process validation plans; creates and reviews material part specifications and bills of materials
- Collaborates with internal manufacturing partners, contract manufacturers, designers and product.
- Ensures compliance with established industry safety and design standards and guidelines.
Last Date to Apply: 26th November 2017
Application Link: Link Expired