Sandvik Global Graduate Program 2021 | Onsite Off Campus Program | Freshers | 2020 Batch | ME/ M.Tech – Materials/ Mechanical/ Industrial Engineering | Across India
Company: Sandvik Asia Pvt Ltd
Sandvik Global Graduate Program 2021: Sandvik Asia Pvt Ltd., Pune is a member of the International Sandvik Group, Sweden, world leaders in the field of Machining solutions, Mining, Construction and Materials Technology. In view of expanding business activities, we are looking for candidates for the position mentioned.
Our operations are based on unique expertise in materials technology, extensive knowledge about industrial processes and close customer cooperation.
Sandvik is a global engineering Group with more than 47,000 employees with a strong commitment to enhancing customer productivity, profitability and safety.
Company Website: www.sandvik.com
Positions: Global Graduate Program
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria: We’re looking for someone with a recent Master’s degree, with top results, in Materials or Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Economy. It’s beneficial if you have experience in areas such as Digitalization/IT, Project Management or R&D. Naturally, you’re exceptionally skilled in English, both verbally and in writing.
The Global Graduate Program
In this program, you’re employed by Sandvik in India from day one. The program comprises a combination of learning modules and international job rotations, giving you a genuine understanding of Sandvik as a global company and our three business areas, including: our business, leadership, career and personal development approaches. You’re assigned a senior Sandvik leader as a mentor during the program and continually receive feedback and evaluation on your performance. The program provides challenging and rewarding opportunities, and you will be able – and expected – to contribute in the different innovative environments that characterizes the world of Sandvik. Where you will start your Sandvik career after the program is decided by the business’ needs and the outcome of your personal development and interests.
- Learning module 1: the graduates meet each other for the first time in Sweden to get to know each other and the program (2 weeks)
- Rotation/project 1: 7 months in your home country working for one of Sandvik’s business areas
- Learning module 2: the graduates meet somewhere in the world to learn more about the Sandvik’s ways of working and core values (2 weeks)
- Rotation/project 2: 5 months in another Sandvik based country working for another Sandvik business area
- Learning module 3: the graduates meet somewhere in the world to learn more about different cultures as well as the importance of diversity and inclusion (2 weeks)
- Rotation/project 3: 3 months in another Sandvik based country working for the third Sandvik business area
- Graduation: this ceremony will end this program and you will then start your new job at Sandvik
Apply Link: Job Expired