Samsung India Recruitment 2016 | Mobile R&D Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical | Noida | November 2016
Company: Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd
Samsung Electronics commenced its operations in India in December 1995 and is today a leading provider of Consumer Electronics, IT and Telecom products in the Indian market. Samsung India is the Regional Headquarters for Samsung’s South West Asia operations, which provides employment to over 45,000 employees with around 11,500 employees being involved in R&D.
Samsung began manufacturing operations in India by opening its first plant in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, near New Delhi, in 1997. This modern Complex today houses state-of-the-art units that produce Mobile Phones, Refrigerators and LED Televisions.
Company Website: www.samsung.com/in/
Positions: Mobile R&D Engineer
Role: Design Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Salary: INR 3,75,000 – 5,00,000 P.A
Job Location: Noida
- To Design & Order Jigs & fixtures
- To look after localization of special jigs
- Provide support in manufacturing & modification of jigs & fixtures as per production requirement
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Should have good knowledge of Mechanical drawings, GD&T.
- Should have good knowledge of Plastics materials (Engineering Plastics)
- Should be well versed in Assembly line process.
- Should be able to understand process & product to design Jigs & Fixtures.
- Should have worked on CNC machines
- Should have good knowledge in Unigraphics NX & Autocad
- Should be able to work efficiently in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel)
Apply Link: Closed