Samsung Recruitment 2023 | GPU System Software Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Bangalore
Company: Samsung Display Noida Private Limited
Samsung Recruitment 2023: Samsung Electronics is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, and network systems, and the entire semiconductor industry with our memory, system LSI, foundry, and LED solutions. Samsung is also leading in the development of the Internet of Things through, among others, our Smart Home and Digital Health initiatives.
Since being established in 1969, Samsung Electronics has grown into one of the world’s leading technology companies, and become recognized as one of the top global brands.
Company Website: www.samsung.com/in/
Positions: GPU System Software Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Samsung Recruitment 2023:
- Able to use GPU centric profilers / frame inspectors: (Renderdoc, Android Graphics Inspector, Nsight, GPA, etc.)
- Familiarity with AOSP and Android framework
- Experience with ARM CPU architecture
- Proficient in git, gerrit, p4, code reviews
- Previous 3D Rendering / Game Development Experience
- High proficiency in assembly for at least one architecture (Aarch64 is preferable)
- Experience with Linux kernel driver development and debugging
- Experience with Android graphics stack
- Experience with virtualization technologies
Samsung is a world leader in Memory, LCD and System LSI technologies. We are currently looking for exceptional software and hardware talent to join us in Bengaluru, India.
Samsung India Research (SSIR) was established in to be one of Samsung’s strategic investments in high performance low power ARM based device technology. Presently we are developing GPU technologies that will be deployed in Samsung mobile products including cell phones.
As a GPU Device Driver Software Engineer, you will work as part of a GPU IP team working on significant deliverables for the team. This is a mid to senior level position where the candidate will be in an individual contributor role, tasked with developing world-class graphics drivers targeting brand new Samsung GPU architecture.
- Develop a world-class graphics software targeting brand new Samsung GPU architecture
- Participate in driver infrastructure architecture with a focus on power and performance requirements
- Develop driver techniques that optimize real-time rendering pipelines and make them run faster
- Work closely with the compiler team to exploit a framework that encapsulates driver/compiler interaction and compiler strategies
- Collaborate with GPU architects to drive GPU features support from SW and review SW/HW
- High Proficiency in C/C++
- Solid understanding of graphics architecture and general computer architecture
- Experience with GPU graphics/compute APIs: Vulkan, OpenCL, OpenGL, DirectX, Metal
How to Apply for Samsung Recruitment 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here