Samsung Recruitment 2019 | Technical Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ Telecom Engineering | Noida | October 2019
Company: Samsung Electronics
Samsung Electronics is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, and network systems, and the entire semiconductor industry with our memory, system LSI, foundry, and LED solutions. Samsung is also leading in the development of the Internet of Things through, among others, our Smart Home and Digital Health initiatives.
Since being established in 1969, Samsung Electronics has grown into one of the world’s leading technology companies, and become recognized as one of the top global brands.
Company Website: www.samsung.com/in/
Positions: Assitant Manager
Role: Technical Support Engineer
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Noida
Education: BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ Telecom Engineering
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform network administration duties including installations, debugging, maintenance, upgrades, and general support for Cisco, Checkpoint & Ruckus network equipment
- Install and integrate new servers, routers and switches
- Troubleshooting network issues
- Proactive monitoring of all network devices, services, and servers using a combination of tools to ensure high availability and SLA’s.
- Collect and review network utilization data for capacity and planning purposes
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Assisting with the design of Wi-Fi network models
- Managing servers and their operating systems
- Implementing security measures and basic testing
- Managing backups, logs and reporting
- Manage & troubleshoot network and Internet connectivity throughout the organization
Mandatory Skills/ Tools:
- Minimum 2-3 years of proven experience in L2, L3 Network Administration
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching, Wi-Fi infra
- Strong knowledge of networking, including TCP/IP, VLANs, VTP, Trunk, STP, HSRP/VRRP, Ethernet, switching, routing and routing protocols (OSPF, EIGRP & BGP) and DNS.
- Knowledge on wireless security (EAP, WPA, 802.1x, Radius, NPS)
- Experience in Wireless survey, RF Planning, AP deployment
- Configuration of WLC (Ruckus/Cisco) and various vendor’s standalone Wireless Routers.
- Good Knowledge on Cisco, Checkpoint Firewalls
- Experience on Linux and Windows servers and network monitoring tools
or Apply Here: Click Here