Samsung India Recruitment 2016 | Mobile Production Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical | Noida | October 2016
Company: Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd
Samsung Electronics commenced its operations in India in December 1995 and is today a leading provider of Consumer Electronics, IT and Telecom products in the Indian market. Samsung India is the Regional Headquarters for Samsung’s South West Asia operations, which provides employment to over 45,000 employees with around 11,500 employees being involved in R&D.
Samsung began manufacturing operations in India by opening its first plant in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, near New Delhi, in 1997. This modern Complex today houses state-of-the-art units that produce Mobile Phones, Refrigerators and LED Televisions.
Company Website: www.samsung.com/in/
Positions: Mobile Production Engineer
Role: Service/ Maintenance Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering
Experience: 2 – 6 Years
Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A
Job Location: Noida
- Production Management.
- Manpower Management.
- Quality Management.
- Lean(Waste reduction) Management
- 5s Management on shop floor.
- KPI Index Management
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent knowledge of Production processes.
- Knowledge of Line Balancing, LOB, improving production rates and changeovers.
- Excellent Analytical Skill and Innovative mind.
- Problem Solving & Decision making Skill.
- Manpower Handling & Good Communication Skill.
Apply Link: Closed