Samsung Engineering Walk-In on 7th, 8th, 13th, 14th September 2014 @ Baroda, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata | Petrochemical, Refinery, Oil & Gas – Design Engineering – B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Arch/ Diploma/ ITI
Company: Samsung Engineering India Pvt Ltd
Samsung Engineering is actively involved in execution of various EPC projects worldwide in the field of Refinery, Petrochemical, Oil & Gas, Fertilizer and Industrial Plant for over 3 decades.
Samsung Engineering India Pvt. Ltd. is presently engaged in the execution of a number of Petrochemical / Refinery Projects, both overseas and domestic, in collaboration with the head office.
Company Website: www.samsungengineering.com
– Process Engineers conversant with all Basic and Detailed engineering activities including P&IDs, system hydraulics, flare system design etc.
– Piping Layout: Planning, execution, Checking/ Model Review, Material Take-off Procurement & Field Engineering
– Piping Stress Analysis
3) Civil/ Structural/ General/ Architectural
– Hydrocarbon Industrial Structures, such as Piperack Technological structure, Compressor House, Static/ Rotating/ Equipment foundation, Roads/ Drainage/ Paving, Geo-tech works.
4) Mechanical (Rotating)
– Pumps, Compressors, Turbines and Packages, familiarity with international codes and standards, Engineering for Procurement & Field Engineering
5) Mechanical (Static)
– Reactors, Columns, Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchangers, Air Coolers, Plate Exchangers, and Storage Tanks, familiarity with International codes & standards and Engineering for Procurement.
6) Instrumentation & control
– DCS/ fire & Gas Engineering, Field Instrument Design Layout, Hook-up, Procurement support, Intools Administrator.
– Basic & Detailed engineering of Hydrocarbon Plants, and its Electrical distribution system, cabling, lighting.
8) SP3D/ PDS/ PDMS
– Designers & Modelers for piping, Civil, Electrical & Instrumentation
Qualification: B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Arch/ Diploma/ ITI
Experience: 5 – 25 Years Of expereince preferably from Engg/ EPC Companies in Petrochemical, Refinery, Oil & Gas sector
How to apply? Visit http://samsungengineering.com/ then click
- Job opening
- Global Office
- Select Country
- Select Go
- Click Respective Openings
Job Location: Noida
Salary: Best In Industry
Walk-In Interview Location and Dates:
Mumbai: 7th September 2014
Baroda: 8th September 2014
Chennai: 13th September 2014
Kolkata: 14th September 2014
Plot No.7, Advant Navis, Business Park, Tower A, Sector – 142, (Near 137), Expressway, Noida – 201305
Contact Number: Tel: 0120-4060700/ 758/ 724
For more information on job description Click Here