Salesforce Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Associate Technical Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Bangalore, Hyderabad
Salesforce Recruitment 2023:- Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running.
The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world.
Company Website: www.salesforce.comm
Positions: Associate Technical Support Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Salesforce Recruitment 2023
- BE/ B.Tech degree with minimum 70% academic scores from Computer Science or from circuit branches background
- Willingness to work in flexible shift timings. Work hours can however change depending on
- Superb Communication – Verbal and Written
- Salesforce ADM 201 Certification
- Super Badges in Salesforce Administrator/Developer etc
- Solid Grasp of HTML, XML, API, SQL
- C, C++, Java, RDBMS and OOPS concepts
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Solid grasp of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy
- servers, etc.,
- Assisting customers in solving their custom code, integration, and implementation of Salesforce products. This involves debugging, fixing, and ensuring issues are fully resolved.
- Designing and maintaining technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality.
- Demonstrating outstanding analytical and problem-solving expertise.
- Providing feature explanation and Salesforce coding best practices.
- Handling customer expectations and the customer experience to enhance
- customer satisfaction.
- Actively maintaining and participating in job-related training activities
How to Apply for Salesforce Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates may apply online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here