Salesforce Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE | 2024 Batch | Hyderabad
Salesforce Recruitment 2023:- Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running.
The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world.
Company Website: www.salesforce.comm
Positions: AMTS Software Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Salesforce Recruitment 2023
- B.E/ B.Tech graduating in 2024 in Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, or equivalent fields with specialization in computer science.
- 7 CGPA and above with no backlogs.
You will be working with a group of world-class engineers to build breakthrough features that our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable. The software engineer role at Salesforce encompasses architecture, design, implementation, and testing to ensure we build products right and release them with high quality.
From Marketing Cloud to Service Cloud, Platform to IoT, Einstein Platform, Security and everything in between we have many opportunities available across various applications and platforms. Apply now and we look forward to reaching out to you with opportunities that fit your background and interests!
- Architect, design, implement, test and deliver highly scalable products
- Master our development process, culture and code base, then improve it
- Work closely with a team of engineers, product managers, user experience experts and performance engineers to build new features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable
- Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, write unit/functional tests to drive up code coverage and automation metrics
- Analyze, design and develop test cases and implement automated test suites
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team-player with the ability to work effectively and efficiently with others
- Be a self-starter and possess strong sense of self-motivation
- Experience using telemetry and metrics to drive operational excellence
How to Apply for Salesforce Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates may apply online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here