Salesforce Recruitment 2023 | Associate Technical Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Bangalore, Hyderabad
Salesforce Recruitment 2023:- Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running.
The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world.
Company Website: www.salesforce.comm
Positions: Associate Technical Support Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad
Experience: 2-5 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Salesforce Recruitment 2023
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
- 2-5 years of Salesforce Administration experience with prior experience Customer Support / Enterprise Product and Support is preferred
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills, communicate effectively with the customers and at all levels of the organization
- Salesforce Administrator / Advanced Administrator / Platform app Certifications are preferred along with the ability to Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, features, security patches, and best practices.
- Exposure working and Understanding of Salesforce out of the box functionalities like (But not limited to) Objects, Roles, Fields, Customisations, Approval processes, Validation rules, Data loader, Workflow rules, Process Builder, Flows, Sandbox Lifecycle, Deployments, changesets, Managed Packages, territory management, Quotes, Person accounts, data management, data loader, communities, etc with a thorough understanding of the constraints of the SFDC platform
- Knowledge of building/troubleshooting reports and dashboards. Knowledge of Tableau CRM will be added advantage
- Knowledge of Exchange servers, Mobile Platforms (iOS & Android), Salesforce Apps, Salesforce for Outlook, Lightning Sync , Einstein Activity Capture , Files Connect , Email Delivery – Email Infrastructure, Email Security, Email Relay and Debugging.
- Knowledge of Salesforce security products including event monitoring, encryption, audit trail, data masking and Shield
- Exposure to Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, API’s, Flow, Governor limits etc will be an added advantage
- Working exposure across Salesforce Core cloud products (Sales, Service, experience) and Salesforce Cloud consultant certifications will be added advantage
- Ability to place the customers first at all times and effectively prioritise, escalate customer issues as required
The support Engineer profile gives you the opportunity to expand your expertise across the Salesforce Platform. Working with developers from other companies and helping them find solutions to their business cases will always keep you engaged and motivated at work. Learning opportunities are limitless. Support engineer profile is one of the best opportunities to master Salesforce Platform and achieve your career goals.
How to Apply for Salesforce Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates may apply online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here