Salesforce Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Associate Member of Technical Staff Intern | B.Tech – CS/IT | 2023 Batch | Hyderabad, Bangalore
Salesforce Recruitment 2022:- Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running.
The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world.
Company Website: www.salesforce.comm
Positions: Associate Member of Technical Staff – Intern
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Salesforce Recruitment 2022:
- Obtaining a B.Tech/BE and must be in the penultimate year of degree in Computer Science or Information technology
- Understanding of object-oriented programming/design
- Strong understanding of CS fundamentals and how to apply them to code
- Understanding of algorithms and data structures and how to efficiently implement them into a solution producing clear, efficient and concise code.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fun, creative, and fast paced environment
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
- Work under the direction of software architects and senior developers on a project that you will get to present to other interns and Salesforce Developers
- Work with your team members on timely and relevant projects that may be included in a future software release
- Contribute to our suite of automated tests and testing infrastructure
- Participate and contribute to product code reviews
- Participate in product and feature design with developers, usability specialists, user interface designers, and product managers
- Team-player with the ability to work effectively and efficiently with others
- Commitment to putting quality first and delivering quality solutions
- Be a self-starter and possess a strong sense of self-motivation
- Strong Object Oriented Programming skills
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational database concepts
- Working knowledge of HTML and web technologies
- General knowledge of front end and back end languages
- Academic or professional/internship experience working in a professional coding setting is a plus
- Experience working with Force.com/Salesforce application packaging and deployment is a plus
- Experience building complex business applications using Java, C# or C++
How to Apply for Salesforce Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here