Salesforce Recruitment 2020 | Salesforce.com Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Intern – Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ BS/ MS – Computer Science | 2019/ 2020/ 2021 Batch | Hyderabad
Salesforce Recruitment 2020:- Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running.
The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world.
Company Website: www.salesforce.comm
Positions: Intern – Software Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech or BS/ MS in Computer Science or Information Management.
- Support production application/databases operational day-to-day activities including monitoring, performance, releases, patching, backup and maintenance.
- Opportunity to innovate solutions that can solve people problems with technology
- Resolve issues in a timely manner for applications in production
- Seek operational enhancement opportunities leveraging automation and integrations.
- Adopt the fundamentals of project lifecycle with keen focus on technical implementation and operational transition.
- Document all operational processes and procedures to optimize support and management of deployed systems
- Scope and manage work using Agile practices
- Database: Manage Oracle EBiz (R12), a variety of databases (Oracle,Mysql, Postgres, MSSQL) on-premise and AWS, and other middleware products.
- Systems: Build Infrastructure as Code using Terraform & AWS. Create automation pipelines and building reusable modules on Private and Public cloud
- SRE: Manage, support core monitoring platform
- Network: Automation of manual network tasks using the Infrastructure Automation framework. Working on creating efficient solutions for the Network and client team.
- SRE: Develop automation for the support of monitoring tools and enable customer self-service through APIs.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Management, or a related field
- Good programming skills in Python / Java
- Exceptional research skills and resourcefulness, Strong technical problem solving skills, with an ability to troubleshoot complex issues
- Willingness to learn and master unfamiliar technologies and/or concepts
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Proactive and forward thinking attitude and creative problem solving ability
- Excellent team player able to work with virtual and global cross functional teams
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change, think through problems to come up with innovative solutions and deliver against very tight deadlines
Application Link: Click Here