Salesforce.com Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Associate Trainee | MBA | 2018 Batch | Bangalore | May 2018
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running.
The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world.
Company Website: www.salesforce.comm
Positions: Business Development Associate
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- MBA graduates from 2018 batch only (Sales & Marketing specialization)
- Minimum Percentage of 60% with no standing backlogs
- Excellent communication skills, strong team player. Passion to excel in the sales world
- Territory identification and research, to formalize a go to market territory strategy and create qualified target account list within 30 days
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated market sector(s)
- Engage with prospect organizations to position salesforce.com solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, and Partners etc.
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation
- Daily update of the salesforce.com system with accurate customer and pipeline data
- Accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery
Application Link: Link Expired