SAIL Recruitment 2019 | www.sail.co.in | Engineer/ Technician/ Trainee | 10th/ ITI/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ Others | 153 Posts | Last Date: 9th February 2019
Company: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
SAIL, a Maharatna Company, and a leading steel-making company in India with a turnover of around ` 50627 Crore is in the process of modernizing and expanding its production units, raw material resources and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the Indian steel market.
Bhilai Steel Plant, a flag bearer Plant of SAIL and Eleven – times winner of Prime Minister’s Trophy for best Integrated Steel Plant in the country produces rails, heavy steel plates and structural.
Company Website: www.sail.co.in
Positions: Engineer, Operator-cum-Technician, Attendant-cum-Technician, Jr. Staff Nurse Trainee & Others
Total Vacancies: 153
- Fire Engineer – 3 Posts
- Attendant cum Technician – 3 Posts
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) – 116 Posts
- Instrumentation & Automation – 15 Posts
- Electrical – 15 Posts
- Electronics – 5 Posts
- Mechanical – 35 Posts
- Metallurgy – 35 Posts
- Refractory Engineering/Ceramics – 3 Posts
- Chemical – 5 Posts
- Civil – 3 Posts
- Blaster – 1 Post
- Junior Staff Nurse Trainee – 8 Posts
- Pharmacist Trainee – 5 Posts
- Jr Medical Technologist Trainee – 17 Posts
Job Location: Bhilai (Chhattisgarh)
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: Up to Rs.20,600-46,500/- PM
Fire Engineer: Bachelor of Fire Engineering with minimum 65% marks
Operator-cum-Technician: Matriculation with 3 years Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation & Automation/ Chemical / Civil/ Ceramics disciplines from a Govt. recognized Institute.
Attendant-cum-Technician: Matriculation and ITI (full time) from Govt. Recognised Institute either 1st class or 2nd class Boiler Attendant Certificate of Competency.
Blaster: Matriculation with valid Blaster certificate or valid Mining Mate Certificate of Competency from the competent authority and with at least 1 year post qualification experience.
Jr. Staff Nurse (Trainee):
- B.Sc.(Nursing) from an Institution recognized by Nursing Council of India OR
- Intermediate or 10+2 Science with Diploma of 3 years duration in General Nursing and Midwifery from a Govt. recognized Institution with valid registration in Nursing Council of India /State nursing council and
- With at least 1 year post qualification experience in a Hospital/Nursing home.
- Degree in Pharmacy Or
- Intermediate or 10+2 Science with Diploma in Pharmacy of minimum 2 years duration with valid registration in Indian/State Pharmacy council with 1 year of experience.
Jr Medical Technologist (Trainee):
- B.Sc in relevant Field Or Intermediate or 10+2 Science with Diploma in relevant Field.
- 1 year of post qualification experience.
Physical Standards: (Excluding Paramedical Staff)
|Height||155 cms||143 cms|
|Weight||45 Kgs||35 Kgs|
|Chest||75-79 Cms||70-73 Cms|
Physical Standards: (Paramedical Staff Posts)
|Height||150 cms||143 cms|
|Weight||40 Kgs||35 Kgs|
|Chest||75-79 Cms||70-73 Cms|
- For Fire Engineer, the eligible candidates will be required to appear in Written test followed by Interview.
- For all other posts, Eligible candidates will be required to appear in Written Examination.
- Candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for Trade Test / Skill Test.
- Trade Test/Skill Test will be only qualifying in nature.
- The final merit list of candidates who qualify the Trade Test / Skill Test will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the written test only.
Minimum Qualifying Marks: (Written Test)
- 50% for UR Category
- 40% for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD candidates.
- Fire Engineer: Rs.500/-
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee)/Jr Staff Nurse (Trainee)/Pharmacist (Trainee)/Jr Medical Technologist (Trainee): Rs.250/-
- Attendant cum Technician/Blaster: Rs.150/-
- No Fee for SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Departmental candidates
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 19 January 2019 to 9th February 2019.
For More details: Link Expired
Apply Link: Link Expired