SAIL Recruitment 2018 | www.sail.co.in | Junior Manager & Operator | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – All Branches | 205 Posts | Last Date: 4th December 2018
SAIL, a Maharatna Company, and a leading steel-making company in India with a turnover of around ` 50627 Crore is in the process of modernizing and expanding its production units, raw material resources and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the Indian steel market.
Bhilai Steel Plant, a flag bearer Plant of SAIL and Eleven – times winner of Prime Minister’s Trophy for best Integrated Steel Plant in the country produces rails, heavy steel plates and structural.
Company Website: www.sail.co.in
Positions: Junior Manager & Operator-cum-Technician
Total Vacancies: 205
- Jr. Manager (Safety) – 7 Posts
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) – Mechanical – 70 Posts
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) – Metallurgy – 55 Posts
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) – Electrical – 20 Posts
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) – Electronics – 17 Posts
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) – Instrumentation – 8 Posts
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operator) – 28 Posts
Job Location: Rourkela (Odisha)
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Up to Rs.20,600-46,500/- PM
Jr. Manager (Safety):
- Degree in any branch of Engineering / Technology from Govt. recognized institute and has practical experience of working in a factory for a period not less than 02 years after acquiring Degree in Engineering qualification.
- Possess PG Degree or Diploma in Industrial Safety recognized by State Government.
Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): Matriculation with 3 years Diploma in Engineering in the relevant discipline of Mechanical/Metallurgy/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation from Govt. recognized institute.
Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operator): Matriculation with 03 years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Power Plant/ Production/ Instrumentation Engineering from Govt. recognized institute with First Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of Competency.
Age Limit: as on 04-12-2018
- Jr. Manager (Safety): 18 to 30 years
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): 18 to 28 years
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operator): 18 to 30 years
- Jr. Manager (Safety): The selection process will be based on Written test (80 Marks) and Interview (20 Marks)
- Operator-cum-Technician: The selection process will be based on Written test, will be shortlisted for skill test/trade test.
- Rs.500/- for Jr. Manager (Safety)
- Rs.250/- for Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee & Boiler Operator)
- No Fee for SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Departmental candidates
- Jr. Manager (Safety) – Rourkela.
- Operator-cum-Technician – Rourkela, Sambalpur, Bhubaneswar & Cuttack.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this positions in online from 5th November 2018 to 4th December 2018.
For More details: Link Expired
Apply Link: Link Expired