SAIL Recruitment 2015 (www.sail.co.in) | Diploma / ITI Trainee @ Bhilai Steel Plant | 482 Vacancies | August-September 2015 | Across India
SAIL, a Maharatna Company, and a leading steel-making company in India with a turnover of around ` 50627 Crore is in the process of modernizing and expanding its production units, raw material resources and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the Indian steel market.
Bhilai Steel Plant, a flag bearer Plant of SAIL and Eleven – times winner of Prime Minister’s Trophy for best Integrated Steel Plant in the country produces rails, heavy steel plates and structural.
Company Website: www.sail.co.in
1. Attendant cum Technician (Trainee): 192 Posts
A. Fitter: 75 Posts
B. Electrician: 54 Posts
C. Welder: 14 Posts
D. Instrument Mechanic: 05 Posts
E. Diesel Mechanic: 04 Posts
F. HVD: 09 Posts
G.Turner/ Machinist: 23 Posts
H. Mason: 06 Posts
I. Draftsman: 02 Posts
2. Operator cum Technician (Trainee): 283 Posts
A. Metallurgy: 50 Posts
B. Electrical: 64 Posts
C. Mechanical: 98 Posts
D. Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics/ Instrumentation: 64 Posts
E. Civil: 07 Posts
3. Operator cum Technician (Boiler Operation): 07 Posts
Qualification: Diploma / ITI from recognized University / Institute
Selection Process: Selection process will be consisting of following:
Interview / Driving Test
Salary: ₹ 8600 to 12200/- Per month
Age Limit : Candidates age should between 18-28 years as on 09-09-2015. (Relaxation for reserved classes)
- Candidates should have to Pay Rs.250/- for S.No-2 & 3 (General, OBC candidates) and Rs.150/- for S.No-2 (General, OBC candidates)
- Payment should be done in the form of Pay in slip (SBI Challan) paid in a specially opened account No. 32549519300 at Sector -1 Branch, Bhilai, on behalf of BSP, SAIL.
- The Pay in slip (SBI Challan) may be download from the official website after filling required details.
- No Fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM or Departmental candidates.
Last Date to Apply: 9th September 2015.
How To Apply: Click Here
For Detail Official Advertisement: Link Expired