Sabre Recruitment 2021 | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT | 2018/ 2019 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Sabre Corporation
Sabre Recruitment 2021: Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives.
Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
Company Website: www.sabre.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 1 year
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not disclosed
Eligibility Criteria for Sabre Recruitment 2021:
- 1 year of experience
- BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT
- Be a visible leader to drive and own the solution of some of the most advanced and complex software systems / products in the Hospitality industry and create significant business impact
- Writes code and implements new components and sub-systems
- Envision and develop the long-term solutioning, with emphasis on platforms/ reusable components while adopting a nimble delivery process.
- Establish structures and processes that ensure a high level of quality and reliability and extensibility of deliverables
- Be a technical and operational leader with a passion for distributed systems, cloud service development, deployment and delivery.
- Accountable for the design, for the ease of evolution, quality of the systems, performance, scaling, and availability characteristics of the systems
- Should be able and willing to spend time actively developing parts of the systems by themselves
- Reviews code and design of the existing systems
- Deliver technical training within the engineering organization, including training new engineers
- Good knowledge on Microsoft technology stack
- A solid engineer at heart with excellent abstraction, coding and system design skills and a deep passion and curiosity for technology; we love Hackers!
- A proven track record of solutioning projects/applications and systems within a high growth, Agile environment
- Active in technology related meetups/conferences/blogging/hackathons
- Successfully architected consumer and enterprise facing products in the global market along with being an efficient proficient problem-solver who envisions technical perspectives to develop workable solutions.
- Proven track record of architecting and building, n-tier, component based, service oriented enterprise application using Microsoft technology platform
- Expertise and deep understanding of the .NET Framework and object-oriented concepts
- Strong experience working with large, high volume SaaS infrastructures.
- Experience of rewriting, refactoring, re-architecture and scaling application.
- Expertise in ASP.NET, MVC, C#, SQL Server and Oracle
- Deep understanding of design patterns, multi-threaded programming, LINQ, ASP.NET, MVC and experience with IoC containers.
- Must have a BTech degree in Computer Science or related field from top universities
- Experience working in geographically distributed teams
How to Apply for Sabre Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online As soon as possible
Apply Link: Job Expired