RVUNL Recruitment 2018 | www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in | APO/ Jr Legal Officer/ Stenographer | 3151 Posts | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ MBA/ M.Com/ CA/ Others | Rajasthan| Last date: 11 June 2018
Company: Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd. (RVUNL)
The history of power development in Rajasthan goes back to the year 1949, when 19 princely states merged to form Rajasthan. At that time, electric power, was confined to very few towns, and electricity was considered a luxury. The total number of towns and villages electrified at that time,did not exceed 42 and the installed generating capacity was only 13.27 MW.
However, with the formation of Rajasthan State Electricity Board on 1st july 1957, power sector in Rajasthan received priority and power projects began to mushroom all over State. Under new Power Reforms Undertaken by State Government, RSEB was unbundled into following five Government Companies in July 2000.
Company Website: www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in
Positions: Assistant Personnel Officer, Junior Legal Officer, Stenographer & Others
Total Vacanices: 3151 Posts
- Assistant Personnel Officer – 67 Posts
- Junior Legal Officer – 48 Posts
- Junior Accountant – 812 Posts
- Stenographer – 114 Posts
- Junior Assistant/Commercial Assistant – 2110 Posts
Job Location: Across Rajasthan
Salary (Pay Scale):
- Assistant Personnel Officer: Rs.37,800/Month
- Junior Legal Officer/Junior Accountant/Stenographer: Rs.33,800/Month
- Junior Assistant/Commercial Assistant: Rs.20,800/Month
Assistant Personnel Officer:
- A Master Degree in Social Works or MBA (HR) or Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management/ Human Resource Management (or Development)/ Industrial Relations of minimum two (2) years’ duration from a recognized University established by law in India or equivalent with atleast 55% marks in Master Degree [It includes 2 years’ P.G. Diploma in Business Management declared equivalent to MBA(HR).], or
- A Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Laws/ Labour Welfare & Personnel Management/ Human Resource Management (or Development)/ Industrial Relations from a recognized University established by law in India or equivalent with atleast 55% marks in Post Graduate Diploma.
Junior Legal Officer:
Law graduate from a recognized university by law in india or equivalent with three years course of Proficiency degree.
- B.Com/BBA from a recognized university by law in india
- CA/ICWA; or
- MBA (Finance) of minimum two (2) years’ duration from a recognized University established by law in India or equivalent with atleast 60% marks [It includes 2 years’ P.G. Diploma in Business Management declared equivalent to MBA (Finance)]; or
- M.Com. of minimum two (2) years’ duration from a recognized University established by law in India or equivalent with atleast 60% marks alongwith B.Com. with atleast 60% marks. And
- Computer Course certificate
Stenographer/Junior Assistant/Commercial Assistant:
- Graduation Degree from a recognized university established by law in india or eqivalent.
and Computer course certificate or
- Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Science/Conmputer Application from a recognized university established by law in india or from a institution recognized by the government. or
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a ploytechnic institution recognized by the government.
- Candidates must possess working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri script and knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
- A person who has appeared or is appearing in the final year / semester examination of the aforesaid requisite educational qualification, shall be eligible to apply for the posts.
Age limit(As on 01.01.2019): 18 to 43 years
- The selection process will be based on Computer based written competitive exam.
- The question paper shall be in two parts of total 2 hours duration.
- Computer based written competitive exam for Steno/Jr Asst posts contains 2 phases
- The Question Paper (except “Hindi General” and “English General” section of Part-B) shall be ‘bilingual’ i.e. both in English & Hindi.
- There will be ‘Negative’ marking for each wrong answer.
- Total marks obtained by a candidate in the Part-A and Part-B of the examination will be counted for determining their final order of merit.
- There shall be no ‘Interview’.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- UR category candidates – 30% marks
- SC/ ST/ BC/ MBC/ Ex-servicemen/ PWD(PH) category candidates – 20% marks
- UR (Annual income more than Rs.2.50 lakh): Rs.850/-
- UR (Annual income less than Rs.2.50 lakh)/SC/ST/BC/MBC/PWD: Rs.550/-
Examination Centre: Abu Road, Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhapur, Kota, Sikar, Sriganganagar, Udaipur & Delhi NCR.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 11 June 2018.
For More details: Link Expired
Apply Link: Link Expired