Royal Enfield Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Manager – SAP Technical Support ABAP Programmer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA | Chennai
Company: Royal Enfield (India)
Royal Enfield Recruitment 2021: Royal Enfield is an Indian motorcycle manufacturing brand with the tag of “the oldest global motorcycle brand in continuous production” manufactured in factories in Chennai in India. Licensed from Royal Enfield by the indigenous Indian Madras Motors, it is now a subsidiary of Eicher Motors Limited, an Indian automaker.
The company makes the Royal Enfield Bullet, and other single-cylinder motorcycles. First produced in 1901, Royal Enfield is the oldest motorcycle brand in the world still in production, with the Bullet model enjoying the longest motorcycle production run of all time.
Company Website: www.royalenfield.com
Positions: Assistant Manager – SAP Technical Support ABAP Programmer
Experience: 4+ years
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA with experience of 3-4 years in SAP ABAP programming. The experience includes at least 2-3 implementation projects.
- A techno-functional expert with excellent product know-how of the entire SAP ECC Applications.
- Assist development team, mentor and help the all the SAP Users with developing necessary program objects
- To MAP new SAP – Module related reports in co-ordination with functional consultants. Exposure to BAPI, BADI, Interface to other -applications, Netweaver and BI / BW etc. Should be well conversant to latest programming techniques such as Smart Forms etc.
- Advise team on all technical developments (reports, interfaces, layout sets, data migration programs, etc.) as per specifications.
- Train and Participate in Unit and Integration Testing with the users and ensure all Development objects are tested during these testing cycles.
- Exposure to various SAP Modules will be added advantage.
- Preferably SAP certified and exposure in S4 HANA 1709 ABAP programming.
- SAP programming experience including customer facing implementations, roll outs & ABAP objects optimiztion assignments.
- Should have three or more, end to end Process Implementation cycles experience working with established corporates/Industry/consulting firms
- Professionally qualified with SAP support / implementation experience at 2-3 installations / working with established -corporates/Industry/consulting firms.
- Should have strong knowledge on the following configuration areas
- Able to understand and code in ABAP – Enhancement, User exits, OSS notes, custom reports, IDOCs, interface programs with RFC & -FTP, smartforms, scripts, Queries, SPAU, SPDD, Data dictionary, Workflow and Dynpro, Fiori apps
- Able to quickly understand any process issues and fix them effectively
- Able to work closely with the power users, key users & end users to ensure the requirement is properly converted to the program
- Should be hands-on in process configuration and unit testing with all standard SAP scenarios for the respective module
- Should be good at problem solving, debugging & bug fixing of standard & custom programs
- Providing technical specifications to Technical team Other module basic understanding like FICO,MM,SD & PP
- Good Documentation and Presentation skills
- Knowledge on S/4 HANA will be preferable
Apply Link: Job Expired