Royal Enfield Recruitment 2021 | IT Infrastructure Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Information Technology | Chennai
Company: Royal Enfield (India)
Royal Enfield Recruitment 2021: Royal Enfield is an Indian motorcycle manufacturing brand with the tag of “the oldest global motorcycle brand in continuous production” manufactured in factories in Chennai in India. Licensed from Royal Enfield by the indigenous Indian Madras Motors, it is now a subsidiary of Eicher Motors Limited, an Indian automaker.
The company makes the Royal Enfield Bullet, and other single-cylinder motorcycles. First produced in 1901, Royal Enfield is the oldest motorcycle brand in the world still in production, with the Bullet model enjoying the longest motorcycle production run of all time.
Company Website: www.royalenfield.com
Positions: IT Infrastructure Engineer
Experience: 3 – 8 years
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: INR 5 – 9.5 LPA
Qualification for Royal Enfield Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – Computers Science/ Information Technology Engineering
IT – Collaboration:
- End-to-end Accountable for the Global Design and Delivery of the following Services: Audio/ Video/ Web Conferencing, Digital Signage, Conferencing Rooms, Live Streaming, and Conference Services.
- Responsible for organizing and coordinating streaming setup for town halls
- Audio – Video Collaboration solution and support for Investor calls, AGMs, Board meetings etc
- Train and educate users at all levels of the organization
- Update self-help documents/SOPs
- Troubleshooting and root cause analysis related to collaboration services
- Ability to work with a wide variety of technical & non-technical staff
- Regular Governance with the support partner on existing documentation, support tickets, improvement areas etc
- Reporting and analysis of collaboration services – Google Hangouts, Audio video conferencing, IP telephony etc
- Project planning and management.
Enterprise – IT
- Manage Digitization Initiatives for enabling functions as per industry standards.
- Collaborate with HR application owners, and IT Team to ensure the HR systems meet the functional and technical requirements
- Management, Maintenance and enhancements in HRIS platform (SAP Successfactors)
- Requirement gathering, documentation and sign-off for projects.
- Evaluation and Implementation of HR digitization tools based on the requirements.
- Ensure the upkeep of all the HR applications being brought along with the enhancements.
How to Apply for Royal Enfield Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Royal Enfield Recruitment 2021 online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here