Royal Enfield Recruitment 2019 | Technical Support Executive | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Automobile & Mechanical Engineering | Chennai
Company: Royal Enfield (India)
Royal Enfield is an Indian motorcycle manufacturing brand with the tag of “the oldest global motorcycle brand in continuous production” manufactured in factories in Chennai in India. Licensed from Royal Enfield by the indigenous Indian Madras Motors, it is now a subsidiary of Eicher Motors Limited, an Indian automaker.
The company makes the Royal Enfield Bullet, and other single-cylinder motorcycles. First produced in 1901, Royal Enfield is the oldest motorcycle brand in the world still in production, with the Bullet model enjoying the longest motorcycle production run of all time.
Company Website: www.royalenfield.com
Positions: Technical Support Executive – On Contract
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering
- Responsible for providing technical solution to dealer team through all available mode of communication
- To Ensure basic adherence of SOP’s at dealer end for resolution
- Repeat Repair complaints for Quick resolution
- Responsible for providing feedback to Training team on the new issues/ critical issues received from dealer end
- Responsible for escalating to Technical Support team on the unresolved Complaints & Unique complaints /Early Km complaints after adhering SOP’s at dealer end.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in Automobile Industry (Preferably Motorcycle Industry)
- Technical abilities in the past in similar profile/field
- Proficiency to cater different languages – English,Tamil,Hindi,Telugu,Malayalam,Kannada
- Diploma or B.E in Automobile/ Mechanical Background
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word, etc.
- Trouble Shooting Skills.
Apply Link: Link Expired