Rolls-Royce India Recruitment 2016/ Hiring Impact Engineer | Bangalore | BE/ B.Tech – Any Specialization | March 2016
Company: Rolls Royce India Pvt Ltd
Rolls-Royce is a world-leading provider of power systems and services, for use on land, at sea and in the air. We’re proud to have a strong presence and an 80-year heritage in India, and are excited about our growing future in Bangalore. Through innovative solutions and diverse, globally renowned products, we’ve already changed the aerospace industry in India.
Rolls-Royce Limited is a renowned British car-manufacturing and, later, aero-engine manufacturing company founded by Charles Stewart Rolls and Sir Frederick Henry Royce on 15 March 1906 as the result of a partnership formed in 1904.
Powering more than 50% of flights to and from India, we are poised to become an engineering hub in the region and committed to growing our footprint for high-end technology.
Company Website: www.rolls-royce.com
Positions: Impact Engineer
Role: Design Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Any Specialization
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
As an Impact Engineer, you will play a leading role in our Aerospace Division. Gas Turbine Impact within Rolls-Royce Aerospace encompasses several technical areas, applied at the whole product level, that interface with external and internal customers.
- New Product Introduction – where the group essentially acts in a risk reduction role ensuring that an adequate design margin is present prior to undertaking the main certification tests of bird strike and fan blade containment and increasingly where the analytical techniques used by the group are used directly as certification evidence (Trent XWB Core Containment).
- In-service event investigation – where the group provides a service to those needing to understand failure events in the fleet and lessons learned are embedded in best practices
- Research and Technology – where the group is actively involved in identifying, developing, testing and analysing new products, structures and materials
- Delivering defined technical packages and investigations against programme milestones, within agreed cost, timescale and quality requirements
- Being a point of contact in your engineering discipline, and sharing subject-matter knowledge
- Actively promoting, encouraging and supporting continuous improvement, in and outside your immediate sphere
In addition for experienced specialists:
- Acting as a lead subject matter expert as required, taking responsibility for global processes and working practices, related to your field
- Developing staff through knowledge sharing, training, coaching and mentoring
- Contributing to staff competency assessments and gap analyses, and identifying new skill sets and training needs
Last Date to Apply: ASAP before the link expires.
Application Link:Link Expired