Rolls-Royce Recruitment 2023 | System Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Bangalore
Company: Rolls Royce India Pvt Ltd
Rolls-Royce Recruitment 2023: Rolls-Royce is a world-leading provider of power systems and services, for use on land, at sea and in the air. We’re proud to have a strong presence and an 80-year heritage in India, and are excited about our growing future in Bangalore. Through innovative solutions and diverse, globally renowned products, we’ve already changed the aerospace industry in India.
Rolls-Royce Limited is a renowned British car-manufacturing and, later, aero-engine manufacturing company founded by Charles Stewart Rolls and Sir Frederick Henry Royce on 15 March 1906 as the result of a partnership formed in 1904.
Powering more than 50% of flights to and from India, we are poised to become an engineering hub in the region and committed to growing our footprint for high-end technology.
Company Website: www.rolls-royce.com
Positions: Engineer – System Design
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Rolls-Royce Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s in Engineering or regional equivalent qualification, or equivalent experience
- Strong technical knowledge in mechanical design methodologies and understand cross-discipline engineering concepts which include but are not limited to manufacturing engineering, aerodynamics, thermodynamics, thermal and mechanical analysis, cost engineering and product definition.
- Knowledge and experience of product integrity / liability and certification frameworks.
- Good communication and presentation skills at all levels of the organization
To provide sound knowledge in Systems Design Integration, being responsible for and having knowledge in: problem resolution, defining requirements; designing and integrating products, physical & functional systems & product systems; performing technical analysis; verifying products, physical & functional systems and components throughout the product lifecycle.
- Apply understanding of gas turbine product operation, product systems, sub-systems and interactions. Integrate and manage interfaces.
- Design of systems using Systems Engineering principals including the use of Robust Design tools & techniques to achieve optimum solutions at product and sub-system level.
- Problem resolution experience including ownership of, for example: root cause investigations, problem reports, Red Tops, Safety Alert Reports (SARs), Quality Concerns, Major Quality Investigations (MQIs), Drawing Alteration Requests (DARs). Dealing with ambiguity.
- Applying knowledge of the importance of determining, managing & flowing system level requirements. Planning and management of product change, design technical approval and technical investigations.
- Verifying that the system meets the requirements and ownership of standardization reports.
- Good inter-personal and presentation skills. Ability to communicate with and influence all levels including the customer. Work with and co-ordinate extended (i.e. not necessarily co-located) multi-disciplinary teams.
How to Apply for Rolls-Royce Recruitment 2023?
Interested candidates may apply online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here