Rolls-Royce Recruitment 2022 | System Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Rolls Royce India Pvt Ltd
Rolls-Royce Recruitment 2022: Rolls-Royce is a world-leading provider of power systems and services, for use on land, at sea and in the air. We’re proud to have a strong presence and an 80-year heritage in India, and are excited about our growing future in Bangalore. Through innovative solutions and diverse, globally renowned products, we’ve already changed the aerospace industry in India.
Rolls-Royce Limited is a renowned British car-manufacturing and, later, aero-engine manufacturing company founded by Charles Stewart Rolls and Sir Frederick Henry Royce on 15 March 1906 as the result of a partnership formed in 1904.
Powering more than 50% of flights to and from India, we are poised to become an engineering hub in the region and committed to growing our footprint for high-end technology.
Company Website: www.rolls-royce.com
Positions: System Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Rolls-Royce Recruitment 2022:
- Degree level in Engineering or equivalent unless the role is a technician role.
- Experience in relevant domain is preferred but not essential.
- Good communication, presentation skills and an ability to work in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Prior experience to support and coach the team regarding Systems Engineering, Validation and Verification activities, driving the right V&V behaviors within the project.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to influence and shape the future of the Defense business in India. You would be employed directly by Rolls-Royce and you will be involved in system engineering.
The Systems Engineering and Verification Engineer is responsible for ensuring that Rolls-Royce has sufficient oversight for our products to meet business, customer and regulatory requirements. It covers engineers who are performing Development, Systems Engineering and Verification style roles. This is an integration role where the individual will work to enable all engineering teams through coaching and support to successfully develop robust, verified engineering solutions against robust validated customer requirements.
- Create an appropriate Enterprise Architecture solution which serves both business and technical needs.
- Set the Systems Engineering and Verification approach for a Engineering Programme through the the relevant management plan (i.e. Configuration Management Plan).
- Establish / manage appropriate (Requirements, Design Rationale Evidence, Design Definition and Verification Information) R-E-D-V structure that joins information across all areas involved (Customer, Business, System, Sub-System and Component) for the project.
- Ensure R-E-D-V health data reports from Validation and Verification activities is used to drive the engineering programme schedule and to remove technical risk.
- Develop product verification strategy, structured verification plan and Product Development Plan, also define configuration hardware requirements to satisfy verification activities.
How to Apply for Rolls-Royce Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here