Rolls-Royce Recruitment 2022 | Data Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Rolls Royce India Pvt Ltd
Rolls-Royce Recruitment 2022: Rolls-Royce is a world-leading provider of power systems and services, for use on land, at sea and in the air. We’re proud to have a strong presence and an 80-year heritage in India, and are excited about our growing future in Bangalore. Through innovative solutions and diverse, globally renowned products, we’ve already changed the aerospace industry in India.
Rolls-Royce Limited is a renowned British car-manufacturing and, later, aero-engine manufacturing company founded by Charles Stewart Rolls and Sir Frederick Henry Royce on 15 March 1906 as the result of a partnership formed in 1904.
Powering more than 50% of flights to and from India, we are poised to become an engineering hub in the region and committed to growing our footprint for high-end technology.
Company Website: www.rolls-royce.com
Positions: Data Engineer
Experience: 5+ years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Rolls-Royce Recruitment 2022:
- 5+ years of experience at various levels of Software /Data Engineering roles
- Experience in designing solutions using databases and data storage technology such as RDBMS, NoSQL, MongoDB, Hadoop, Cassandra
- Experience building and optimizing Big Data data pipelines, architectures and data sets. Python experience is must.
- Be up to date with data processing technology / platforms such as Spark (Databricks, Hortonworks, and Cloudera etc.), PowerBI, and Tableau.
- Experience with ETL and/or data integration tools such as Informatica, SSIS, Talend, MuleSoft, Dell Boomi.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Data Engineer to join Rolls-Royce. You would be employed directly by Rolls-Royce Data Labs but would be based in the Bengaluru, Karnataka office.
Rolls-Royce is one of the most technologically advanced organizations in the world – and our information systems are no exception. By improving information systems (applications and data) and technologies, we support overall business strategy and help teams throughout Rolls-Royce prepare for the future.
- Securing the data supply chain, understanding how data is ingested from different sources and combined / transformed into a single data set. Understanding how to analyse, cleanse, join and transform data.
- Implementing designed / specified solutions into the chosen platform (e.g. Azure Data Factories / Data Lakes, HDInsight, Talend, MuleSoft or traditional software).
- Working with colleagues to ensure that the infrastructure available is capable of meeting the solution requirements.
- Planning, designing and conducting tests of the implementations, correcting errors and re-testing to achieve an acceptable result.
- Appreciate how to manage the data including; security, archiving, structure and storage.
How to Apply for Rolls-Royce Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here