Rolls-Royce Recruitment 2021 | Stress Engineer – RRIPL | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Aeronautical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Rolls Royce India Pvt Ltd
Rolls-Royce Recruitment 2021: Rolls-Royce is a world-leading provider of power systems and services, for use on land, at sea and in the air. We’re proud to have a strong presence and an 80-year heritage in India, and are excited about our growing future in Bangalore. Through innovative solutions and diverse, globally renowned products, we’ve already changed the aerospace industry in India.
Rolls-Royce Limited is a renowned British car-manufacturing and, later, aero-engine manufacturing company founded by Charles Stewart Rolls and Sir Frederick Henry Royce on 15 March 1906 as the result of a partnership formed in 1904.
Powering more than 50% of flights to and from India, we are poised to become an engineering hub in the region and committed to growing our footprint for high-end technology.
Company Website: www.rolls-royce.com
Positions: Stress Engineer – RRIPL
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Rolls-Royce Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Aeronautical Engineering
- Mechanical Technology (stress) engineers ensure the integrity of our products. They work across a wide variety of commodities from critical parts (e.g. Discs, Blisks, Shafts and High Pressure Casings) through blades and vanes to structures and installation components.
- They predict the mechanical behaviour of components and sub-systems taking into account various failure mechanisms (e.g. proof, ultimate, fatigue (low & high cycle), creep etc.) and contributing factors (e.g. vibration, thermal induced loads, inherent manufacturing anomalies, corrosion, extreme operating conditions such as over-speed etc.).
- The role of a Mechanical Technology Engineer includes being influential at all stages in the design cycle, through the products service life to component disposal.
As a Mechanical Technology (stress) engineer, you may be working in the RRB SCU Defence Engineering Team, deployed to various In-Service Project work streams. Whichever project you work in, you will be assured of a support network of colleagues of the same capability to provide task leadership, consultation and technical review.
- Ensure the integrity of our products in-service.
- Work as part of a multi discipline teams to ensure the design is fit for purpose (cost, weight, performance, manufacturability etc.).
- Support the ongoing safety of In-Service Engines.
- Develop, or contribute to the development of, new methods, processes, tools and guidance
- Define plans for analysis tasks; working with key stakeholders to ensure all work meets customer expectations and is completed to an agreed quality standard.
- Qualified to professional engineering degree level or equivalent in Mechanical, Aeronautical engineering. Other qualifications, in combination with relevant experience, may also be considered- a mechanical analyst background and a strong interest in developing your career as a mechanical analyst
- The ability to effectively communicate the method and results of complex analyses to peers, senior colleagues and external organisations such as customers or regulatory bodies
- An understanding of material behaviour, crack propagation, contact, thermo-mechanical fatigue and statistics
- Experience of, or a good appreciation of, finite element stressing techniques and complex testing (of assemblies, component and materials)
- The ability to develop new methods and processes particularly related to mechanical analysis
- An appreciation of the importance of product integrity is considered essential.
- Candidates should be highly numerate with strong technical and analytical skills, problem-solving ability and capable of systems level thinking, including personal drive, excellent communication and presentation skills, and will need to contribute effectively in a team environment.
- Candidates will be expected to take the lead in identifying project requirements, specifying and executing packages of work on-time.
How to Apply for Rolls-Royce Recruitment 2021?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here