Rolls-Royce Recruitment 2019 | Engineer – CFD | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical & Automobile Engineering | Pune | February 2019
Company: Rolls Royce India Pvt Ltd
Rolls-Royce is a world-leading provider of power systems and services, for use on land, at sea and in the air. We’re proud to have a strong presence and an 80-year heritage in India, and are excited about our growing future in Bangalore. Through innovative solutions and diverse, globally renowned products, we’ve already changed the aerospace industry in India.
Rolls-Royce Limited is a renowned British car-manufacturing and, later, aero-engine manufacturing company founded by Charles Stewart Rolls and Sir Frederick Henry Royce on 15 March 1906 as the result of a partnership formed in 1904.
Powering more than 50% of flights to and from India, we are poised to become an engineering hub in the region and committed to growing our footprint for high-end technology.
Company Website: www.rolls-royce.com
Positions: Engineer – CFD
Experience: 1 -2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Qualifications & Experience:
- Master degree in Mechanical /Automobile Engineering with at least 1-2 year -of experience in CFD (especially in engine and engine cooling domain).
- Good analytical and problem solving skill.
- Strong understanding of fluid dynamics and heat transfer.
- Knowledge of starccm+ and CONVERGE is preferred.
- Ability to work as part of team to meet project goals.
- Knowledge of German will be an added advantage.
- Willingness to travel and interact with different teams and cultures
- Thermodynamics design and optimization of large high speed diesel engines.
- Perform flow simulation of engine components e.g. Intake/Exhaust manifold, Turbocharger, Fuel Injector, Coolant Water Hydraulics, Coolers-EGR,CAC, After-Treatment System etc.
- Work on CFD tools Starccm+, Starcd, CONVERGE, Openfoam.
- Work independently on projects and have good cooperation in team.
- Suggest design improvement/modification to the designer depend on simulation results.
- CFD, Engine, Engine Cooling, Openfoam, Starccm+, Combustion, ES-ICE, Automotive, Powertrain.
- Challenging environment to work on the projects within an experienced and talented team
- German MNC working culture.
- Product development environment.
Last Date to Apply: 24th February 2019
Application Link: Click Here