Rolls-Royce Recruitment 2018 | Engineer – Domain Expert | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mech, Auto, EEE, Mechatronics | 2014 – 2017 Batch | Pune | October 2018
Company: Rolls Royce India Pvt Ltd
Rolls-Royce is a world-leading provider of power systems and services, for use on land, at sea and in the air. We’re proud to have a strong presence and an 80-year heritage in India, and are excited about our growing future in Bangalore. Through innovative solutions and diverse, globally renowned products, we’ve already changed the aerospace industry in India.
Rolls-Royce Limited is a renowned British car-manufacturing and, later, aero-engine manufacturing company founded by Charles Stewart Rolls and Sir Frederick Henry Royce on 15 March 1906 as the result of a partnership formed in 1904.
Powering more than 50% of flights to and from India, we are poised to become an engineering hub in the region and committed to growing our footprint for high-end technology.
Company Website: www.rolls-royce.com
Positions: Engineer – Domain Expert
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical, Automobile Engineering, Electrical or Mechatronics with at least 1-4 year of relevant experience.
- Expertise in heavy duty internal combustion engines including the underlying physics and control concepts
- Expertise in analyzing either test stand data or simulation data of IC engines
- Good programming skills in Matlab or Python
- Good analytical and problem solving skill.
- Good Communication skill
- Target oriented implementation of complex task and effective use of resources.
- Knowledge of German will be an added advantage.
- Analyze time based field data (Data handling, data check, classification, understanding, visualization and report preparation).
- Summarize results and discuss findings with testing engineers, R&D engineers, and field engineers.
- Extend the capabilities of the existing analytics frame work by developing algorithms/scripts with Matlab or Python as per internal customer requirement.
- Database handling with Matlab functionality.
- Support to internal customer (i.e. R&D department, Testing & Validation Team)
Application Link: Click Here