Rolls-Royce India Recruitment 2018 | Mechanical Design Engineer | Freshers & Experienced | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical | Pune
Company: Rolls Royce India Pvt Ltd
Rolls-Royce is a world-leading provider of power systems and services, for use on land, at sea and in the air. We’re proud to have a strong presence and an 80-year heritage in India, and are excited about our growing future in Bangalore. Through innovative solutions and diverse, globally renowned products, we’ve already changed the aerospace industry in India.
Rolls-Royce Limited is a renowned British car-manufacturing and, later, aero-engine manufacturing company founded by Charles Stewart Rolls and Sir Frederick Henry Royce on 15 March 1906 as the result of a partnership formed in 1904.
Powering more than 50% of flights to and from India, we are poised to become an engineering hub in the region and committed to growing our footprint for high-end technology.
Company Website: www.rolls-royce.com
Positions: Mechanical Design Engineer for System Development
Role: Design Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
- Assess customer requirements and translate them into engineering specifications.
- Provide customer / supplier interface including visits to site as required.
- Design and approval of power station support services.
- Provide system design solutions at pace, which meet customer, design and regulatory requirements whilst managing the balance of key system product attributes of cost, performance and delivery.
- Support sustainable engineering projects to create standard plant layout of different configurations.
- Prepare business cases for investment approval board to acquire the plant design tools to support the system development activity.
- Produce detailed Design Definition reports which accurately describe requirements, design concepts, how the final concept was selected, requirements, risks and how the design will be verified and validated.
- Create the documentation of work process, bill of materials and calculations.
- Handle technical changes and new releases in ERP systems (SAP or similar, others).
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Relevant power generation experience with proven team leadership ability and management skills.
- Proficient with all Project Management Processes & standards, with excellent relationship building skills used in developing a fruitful relationship with clients (both external and Internal).
- Knowledge of modern 3D plant design tools like, PDMS/E3D, AutoCAd, Plant P&ID.
- Elementary knowledge of ERP system, preferably SAP R3.
- Elementary knowledge of EDM/PLM systems, preferably Windchill.
- Experience in designing as per UL, CE and IEEE requirements.
- Experience with designing accessories parts to reciprocating engines.
- Experience of Robust Design, Systems Engineering philosophies and practical application would also be advantageous.
Apply Link: Closed