Robert Bosch Recruitment Drive | Testing Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE, ECE, ICE, EEE | 2014 – 2019 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Robert Bosch India
Robert Bosch Recruitment Drive:- Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Additionally, Bosch has in India the largest development center outside Germany, for end to end engineering and technology solutions.
The Bosch Group operates in India through nine companies, viz, Bosch Limited, Bosch Chassis Systems India Limited, Bosch Rexroth India Limited, Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited, Bosch Automotive Electronics India Private Limited, Bosch Electrical Drives India Private Limited, BSH Home Appliances Private Limited, ETAS Automotive India Private Ltd. and Robert Bosch Automotive Steering India Pvt. Ltd.
Company Website: www.bosch.in
Positions: ADAS_Embedded Testing
Experience: 2 – 7 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Robert Bosch Recruitment Drive:
- BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech in Electronics and Communication or Instrumental Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience in embedded Testing (System testing with Test Design, Test Case implementation and in-depth knowledge of hw/sw debugging) for Automotive ADAS products – Video(Camera)/ RADAR/ USS/ NRCS/ SoS sensors
- Knowledge in communication protocols like CAN, LIN, Ethernet/ Flexray, UDS, KWP2000, XCP and Automotive Standards – ISO 26262, APSICE
- Hands-on experience with testing or developing of Computer Vision/Open CV concepts
- Exposure to advanced testing concepts with AI/ML technologies towards efficiency improvements
- Know-how of Test Automation – Test Framework Concepts, Design and Implementation with experience in scripting/ programming languages Python/ CAPL/ Embedded C
- Experience on Vector tools like vTESTStudio, CANoe, CANape, CAN Diva, CANdela Studio etc. Debugger tools as Lauterbach and setting-up of Test Environment.
- Know-how on tools -DOORS, ClearQuest, ALM, RQM, JiRA or configuration management tools and Defect tracking tools
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work Independently
- Self-motivated to build a career in Testing domain
How to Apply for Robert Bosch Recruitment Drive?
Eligible and Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here