Robert Bosch Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Software Test Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE, ECE, EEE | 2019 to 2022 Batch | PAN India
Company: Robert Bosch India
Robert Bosch Off Campus Drive 2023:- Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Additionally, Bosch has in India the largest development center outside Germany, for end to end engineering and technology solutions.
The Bosch Group operates in India through nine companies, viz, Bosch Limited, Bosch Chassis Systems India Limited, Bosch Rexroth India Limited, Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited, Bosch Automotive Electronics India Private Limited, Bosch Electrical Drives India Private Limited, BSH Home Appliances Private Limited, ETAS Automotive India Private Ltd. and Robert Bosch Automotive Steering India Pvt. Ltd.
Company Website: www.bosch.in
Positions: Software Test Engineer for Automotive ECU
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: PAN India
Eligibility Criteria for Robert Bosch Off Campus Drive 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in Electronics, Electricals, CSE background
- 0 – 3 years of experience
Role value proposition/ your task:
- Apply the appropriate test design techniques and guidelines to implement the required test specifications
- Ensures that the test spec is up to date as per the change request and establishes bidirectional traceability and consistency between the change request and the test specification
- Initiate the review and ensures completion and if required get Involved in the peer reviews, and fix the review findings if any.
- Baselines the test specification as per the configuration management strategy and tool.
- Considers the limitations of the test environment during the test spec design and reviews
- To ensure bi-directional traceability and consistency between requirements (Software Qualification / Software Integration test/Software Unit test )and test specification (Software Qualification / Software Integration test)
- Support V&V Manager/Architect in creating the Overall Test summary report and highlight the risk due to defects found.
- Ability to analyze the Software requirements(SRS), SW detailed design, and go beyond the explicit requirements and derive the test cases from it.
- Ability to analyze the Software architectures and use them while deriving the test cases.
- Hands-on experience in Software testing (SWE.4, SWE.5, SWE.6) Testing for Automotive ECUs (Gateway, Vehicle Computer, Telematics, Power electronics based)
- Hands-on experience using the Vector tool chains likeVTeststudio, CANOe VectorCast, and CAPL
- Excellent debugging skills using debuggers & HIL environment.
- Hands-on experience in applying automotive safety standard like ISO26262 and ASPICE standards.
- Familiar with software development tool chains like ALM, SCM, RQM, DNG or equivalent similar tools.
- Hands-on experience with UDS Diagnostics testing.
- Good knowledge of CAN, CAN FD, LIN communication.
- ISTQB certifications are desirable
- Virtual ECU Simulation testing using the Vector tool chain is a huge plus
How to Apply for Robert Bosch Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible and Desirous candidates may apply online mode.
Application Link: Click Here