RITES Recruitment 2023 | Draftsman/ Engineer | 91 Posts | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Rajasthan | Last Date: 17th October 2023
Company: RITES Ltd
RITES Recruitment 2023: RITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways. RITES is incorporated in India as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 and is governed by a Board of Directors which includes persons of eminence from various sectors of engineering and management.
RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001:2008 company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
Company Website: www.ritesltd.com
Total vacancies: 91 Posts
- Engineer (Electrical) – 15 Posts
- Engineer (Mechanical) – 5 Posts
Job Location: Rajasthan
Experience: 1 – 5 years
- Supervisor cum Construction Manager: Rs. 24040/- PM
- Quality Assurance & Control Engineer: Rs. 30,000-1,20,000/-. PM
- Draftsman: Rs. 14317/- PM
- Field Quality Control Engineer: Rs. 23340-17853/- PM
Eligibility Criteria for RITES Recruitment 2023:
Supervisor cum Construction Manager:
- Full-time Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Three (03) Years Experience in Water Supply / Wastewater infrastructure project
Draftsman (Civil) :
- Matriculation plus ITI Tradesman ship/Apprenticeship Certificate in Civil Engineering Assistant/Draftsman (Civil)/CAD Operator in Autocad /Civil
- One (01) Year experience in Autocad
Quality Assurance & Control Engineer :
- Full time Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Three (03) Years experience in Water Supply Project Discipline specific experience – Experience in Water testing / Overhead tanks / Underground Water tanks / or similar experience
Field Quality Control Engineer(Civil) :
- Full time Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree – Two (02) Years experience in Water Supply / Wastewater Infrastructure Projects. Discipline specific experience – Experience in Water testing / Overhead tanks / Underground Water tanks / or similar nature of work
- Diploma – Five (05) Years experience in Water Supply / Wastewater Infrastructure Projects. Discipline specific experience – Experience in Water testing / Overhead tanks / Underground Water tanks / or similar nature of work
Candidates age must be maximum 55 years as of 01-10-2023. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for RITES Recruitment 2023:
- The selection process includes an Interview.
- A minimum of 60% marks for UR/ EWS (50% for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ PWD against reserved posts) in interview will be required to enable the candidate to be considered for placement on the panel
- The weightage distribution of various parameters of the selection shall be as under:
- Experience – 10%
- Interview – 90%.(Technical & Professional proficiency – 60 %; Personality Communication & Competency – 30%
- Interviews will be conducted on a first come first serve basis.
How To Apply for RITES Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their online application on or before 17th October 2023. And attend the walk-in drive on respective dates.
For more details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here
- 13th October 2023 to 20th October 2023.
- No Interview on 15th October 2023