RITES Recruitment 2018 | www.ritesltd.com | Assistant Engineer/ Technical Assistant | 29 Vacancies | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Last Date: 21st February 2018
Company: RITES Ltd
RITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways. RITES is incorporated in India as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 and is governed by a Board of Directors which includes persons of eminence from various sectors of engineering and management.
RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001:2008 company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
Company Website: www.ritesltd.com
Positions: Assistant Engineer/ Technical Assistant
Total vacancies: 29 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 10 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Civil) – 10 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Electrical) – 9 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs. 12,600 – 32,500/- per month
Educational Qualification: Full Time First Class Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering.
Note: Reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD as applicable) should have at least 50% marks in Minimum Qualification for consideration against reserved posts
Age limit(As on 1.1.2018): Below 30 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Educational Qualification: Full time first class Diploma in Civil & Electrical Engineering.
Age Limit(As on 01.01.2018): Below 30 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
- The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection.
- The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for Written Test/ Interview out of eligible candidates.
- Based upon the performance in the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview.
- Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
Examination Centre: Delhi/Gurgaon, Kolkata, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Nagpur.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 21 February 2018. After successfully submitted, send a print out of application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 28 February 2018.
Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt.,
Plot No.1, Sector-29,
Gurgaon – 122001
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here