RFCL Recruitment 2019 | www.rfcl.co.in | Freshers | Junior Engineering Assistant | 79 Posts | Diploma/ B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech/ MBA/ M.Sc – Mech/ EEE/ E&C/ I&E | Across India | Last Date: 9th June 2019
Company: Ramagundam Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (RFCL)
Ramagundam Fertilizers And Chemicals Limited (RFCL) was incorporated on 17th Feb, 2015 for setting up Gas based Urea manufacturing plant at Ramagundam with capacity of 2,200 MTPD Ammonia Unit and 3,850 MTPD Urea Plant.
Ramagundam Fertilizers And Chemicals Limited (RFCL) is a Joint Venture Company of National Fertilizers Limited (NFL), Engineers India Limited (EIL) and Fertilizer Corporation of India Limited (FCIL) with 26% equity each by NFL & EIL. FCIL has been granted 11% equity in terms of CCEA approval. State Government of Telangana has subscribed for equity participation of 11%. For balance untied equity of 26%, discussion with prospective investors is at advanced stage.
Company Website: www.rfcl.co.in
Positions: Junior Engineering Assistant (Production)
Total of Vacancies: 79
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Mechanical)-34 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Electrical)-20 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Instrumentation)-16 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Chemical Lab)-3 Posts
- Store Assistant-3 Posts
- Pharmacist-3 Posts
Salary: Rs.9,000-16,400 PM
Job Location: Ramagundam (Telangana)
Junior Engineering Assistant Grade-II(Mechanical)
- Regular 03 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Junior Engineering Assistant Grade-II(Electrical)
- Regular 03 years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Junior Engineering Assistant Grade-II(Instrumentation)
- Regular 03 years Diploma in Instrumentation or Instrumentation & Control or Electronics & Instrumentation or Electronics Instrumentation & Control or Industrial Instrumentation or Process Control Instrumentation or Electronics & Electrical or Applied Electronics & Instrumentation or Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Control Engineering
Junior Engineering Assistant Grade-II(Chemical)
- 3 year B.Sc degree with Chemistry as one subject.
Store Assistant Gr-II
- Graduate Degree in any Discipline
- Regular Diploma in Pharmacy and must be registered with State Medical Council with 01 year experience in the line in a Hospital of repute after Diploma
Note: Candidates possessing higher technical/ professional qualifications such as Degree in Engineering, MBA, Post Graduate Degree etc., in the relevant field/discipline will also be considered eligible.
Age limit: 18 to 30 years as on 30-04-2019 (Relaxations as per Govt. of India rules)
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for computer based online objective type test. The online test will have two parts, Discipline related and Aptitude related.
- Medium of Test will be in Rajbhasha (Hindi) and English. Duration of test will be 02 hours (120 minutes).
- The total number of questions will be 150, of one mark each, out of which 100 questions
would be from mix of course curriculum of qualifying Diploma/Course, as applicable for each post & discipline, and 50 questions from General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & General Knowledge / Awareness.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
- There will be no interview and selection of the candidates for appointment shall be made purely on the basis of marks obtained in online test and subject to verification of certificates/testimonials etc.
Minimum Qualifying Marks: 50%
Application Fee: Rs. 200/- (No fee for SC/ST/ExSM/PwBD candidates)
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Internet banking/ credit card/ debit card.
Examination Centre: Jammu/Kashmir, Bhopal, Delhi & NCR, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Patna,
Bhubneswar, Kochi, Pune, Amrawati, Ramagundam, Chennai, Bangaluru, Kolkata, Karimnagar, Pedapalli, Mancherial
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 10th May 2019 to 9th June 2019 upto 5.30 P.M.
For More details & Apply Link: Click Here