Rexnord Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | 2019/ 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Engineering | Hyderabad
Company: Rexnord Corporation
Rexnord Off Campus Drive 2021: Rexnord is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global industrial company with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a diverse array of global end markets. Founded in 1891, Rexnord is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs approximately 7,000 associates worldwide. For more information about the company visit www.rexnordcorp.com.
The company is operated in a disciplined way with the Rexnord Business System (RBS), a process-based framework for world-class operating performance and continuous improvement. RBS enables speed, scalability and consistency to drive superior customer satisfaction and financial results. By deploying our RBS methodology, Rexnord continues to solidify and grow long-standing, globally competitive businesses, while systematically integrating acquisitions and finding new ways to grow.
Doing the right thing has been part of our core values for more than a century. So have volunteerism and philanthropy, and our Rexnord Foundation formalized this commitment more than 60 years ago. We make our communities better with individual and organizational volunteering, matching gifts, grants, scholarships and corporate donations.
Company Website: https://www.rexnord.com/
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience: 6 months – 1 year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Engineering
- Create 3D models and 2D Manufacturing drawings in solid works and Autodesk Inventor
- Assists the seniors in product designing and drafting.
- Perform the Quality checking for peers
- Proficient in Solid works and Autodesk Inventor
- Minimum of 0.5- 1 year of experience in Solid works or Autodesk Inventor software is must.
- Conversant with various drafting standards (DIN, ISO and ASME).
- Keen acumen for design decisions and ability to give attention to details
- Good understanding of manufacturing process.
- Keen acumen for design decisions and ability to give attention to detail
- A team player should be able to cooperatively work in multi-disciplinary team and self-motivated.
Apply Link: Job Expired