Reliance Jio Recruitment 2018 | Frontend Specialist | BE/ B.Tech | 2014-2016 Batch | PAN India | January 2018
Company: Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd (RJIL)
Jio, also known as Reliance Jio and officially as Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL), is an upcoming provider of mobile telephony, broadband services, and digital services in India.
Formerly known as Infotel Broadband Services Limited, Jio will provide 4G services on a pan-India level using LTE technology. The telecom leg of Reliance Industries Limited, it was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Mumbai, India.
Company Website: www.jio.com
Position: Frontend Specialist
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Interview Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Gurgaon
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
– Understanding of Object Oriented Programming as applicable to JS.
– Experience building responsive web applications.
– Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 features and an opinion on cross-browser quirks.
– Experience with at least one of Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, SASS, LESS or the likes.
– An endless passion for performance optimization techniques to extract more out of every second of processing time.
– Good understanding of how browsers work and HTTP protocol as relevant to FE development.
– Experience in designing and consuming REST APIs for production environments.
– Experience with at least one of the frameworks like Ember.js, React, Angular or a compelling reason for not having worked with any of these
How To Apply:
Step 1: Link Expired
Step 2:Link Expired