Reliance Jio Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MS/ MBA | Mumbai | June 2018
Company: Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd (RJIL)
Jio, also known as Reliance Jio and officially as Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL), is an upcoming provider of mobile telephony, broadband services, and digital services in India.
Formerly known as Infotel Broadband Services Limited, Jio will provide 4G services on a pan-India level using LTE technology. The telecom leg of Reliance Industries Limited, it was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Mumbai, India.
Company Website: www.jio.com
Position: Engineering Ops Support engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Navi Mumbai – Maharashtra
Experience: 0 – 8 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MS/ MBA
- Work with the Reliance JIO Data Center Teams to enable the proper set-up and deployment of jio chat servers to align with target configuration of hardware/software
- Work with the jio chatSystem platform and JIO Data centers to support the deployment of jio chat code onto jiochat servers in Reliance JIO data centers
- Monitor health of the jio chat servers and application deployed in Reliance data centres
- Review/report on jio chat server statistics (uptown, usage, peak hours, etc) write simple shell, Perl scripts for log analysis
- Support any jio chat system outages or jio chat server reported issue
Apply Link: Link Expired