Reliance Jio Recruitment 2017 | Front End Developer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT | Mumbai | June 2017
Company: Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd (RJIL)
Jio, also known as Reliance Jio and officially as Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL), is an upcoming provider of mobile telephony, broadband services, and digital services in India.
Formerly known as Infotel Broadband Services Limited, Jio will provide 4G services on a pan-India level using LTE technology. The telecom leg of Reliance Industries Limited, it was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Mumbai, India.
Company Website: www.jio.com
Positions: Front End Developer
Experience: 2 – 6 Years
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: 7 LPA
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strong hands-on experience to work on a very interesting cloud based distributed system
- Strong understanding of front-end WEB technologies
- Proven experience in creating robust and reliable front end applications
- Hand-codes advanced HTML documents from scratch
- Understands the different DOCTYPE declarations, their relevance, and meaning – Creates clean pages without inline styles or scripts or excessive element nesting
- Devises the best solution to render complex designs based on feedback and requirements.
- Applies advanced CSS concepts and best practices
- Writes effective and efficient CSS, accounting for performance and readability
— event listeners and handlers, and custom events
- Writes event handlers for touch, gesture, and other interactions in addition to mouse events
- Good exposure of either Angular JS Framework or ReactJS.
Skill Set Required:
- Angular JS / React JS
- Angular 1.5
How to Apply:
Step 1:Link Expired
Step 2: Link Expired