Reliance Jio Recruitment 2017 | Application Developer – Android | 2014, 2015 & 2016 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Mumbai | July 2017
Company: Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd (RJIL)
Jio, also known as Reliance Jio and officially as Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL), is an upcoming provider of mobile telephony, broadband services, and digital services in India.
Formerly known as Infotel Broadband Services Limited, Jio will provide 4G services on a pan-India level using LTE technology. The telecom leg of Reliance Industries Limited, it was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Mumbai, India.
Company Website: www.jio.com
Positions: Application Developer – Android
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: 5 – 8 LPA
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
Skill Set Required:
- Proven experience as application developer
- Experience in designing and building applications
- Ability to program in at least one programming language such as C#, Java (J2EE) etc.
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
How to Apply:
Step 1: Link Expired
Step 2: Link Expired