Reliance Jio Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | 2017 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Across Maharashtra | 24th July 2017
Company: Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd (RJIL)
Jio, also known as Reliance Jio and officially as Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL), is an upcoming provider of mobile telephony, broadband services, and digital services in India.
Formerly known as Infotel Broadband Services Limited, Jio will provide 4G services on a pan-India level using LTE technology. The telecom leg of Reliance Industries Limited, it was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Mumbai, India.
Company Website: www.jio.com
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Anywhere In India
Salary: 3.5 LPA
- BE/ B. Tech (Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Telecommunications)
- 2017 batch with First class in 10th, 12th and Engineering (min aggregate-60%).
- No year drops during Engineering.
- Shortlisted candidate will undergo:
i. Screening of the candidate
ii. Technical Interview L1
iii. Technical Interview L2
- Communication skills in English/Hindi & Local Language aptitude should be excellent.
Date of Drive: 24th July 2017
Reporting Time: 8:30 AM
Dronagiri Conf. Hall, Amrutvahini COE
Amrutvahini College of Engineering,
Near Pune Nashik Highway, Ahmadnagar,
Sangamner, Maharashtra 422608
How to Apply: This drive is open for all interested and eligible candidates across Maharashtra.
Application Link: Closed