Reliance Industries (RIL) Recruitment 2019 | Application Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ ECE | 2014 – 2018 Batch | Navi Mumbai | September 2019
Company: Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL)
Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) is India`s largest private sector company on all major financial parameters with turnover of Rs. 2,58,651 crore ($ 58,000 million), cash profit of Rs. 34,530 crore ($ 7,743 million), net profit of Rs. 20,286 Crore ($ 4,549 million) and total assets of Rs. 2,84,719 Crore ($ 63,846 million).
RIL is the first private sector company from India to feature in the Fortune Global 500 list of ‘World’s Largest Corporations’ and ranks 119th amongst the world’s top companies in terms of profits.
Company Website: www.ril.com
Positions: HR Platform – Software Developer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Navi Mumbai
Experience: 1 – 6 Years
Qualifications: BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ ECE
- Develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Experience in application development, including, writing code, implementing automated tests, contributing to release and developing the working practices of the team
- Knowledge of HTML development/technologies along with experience in UI development
Application Link:Link Expired