Reliance Industries (RIL) Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Research Assistant | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc | 2015 – 2018 Batch | Mumbai | May 2019
Company: Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL)
Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) is India`s largest private sector company on all major financial parameters with turnover of Rs. 2,58,651 crore ($ 58,000 million), cash profit of Rs. 34,530 crore ($ 7,743 million), net profit of Rs. 20,286 Crore ($ 4,549 million) and total assets of Rs. 2,84,719 Crore ($ 63,846 million).
RIL is the first private sector company from India to feature in the Fortune Global 500 list of ‘World’s Largest Corporations’ and ranks 119th amongst the world’s top companies in terms of profits.
Company Website: www.ril.com
Positions: Research Assistant
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Navi Mumbai
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Qualifications: B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech & above in life science/biotechnology with 0-3 years of experience in fermenters, algae cultivation, analytical techniques, preferred
- To generate scientific/technical data, using established systems, procedures and protocols
- Develop new systems and methods and tools
- May have responsibility for providing other individuals with instructions and guidance to complete tasks which have been assigned
- Performs part of a key activity using fairly routine activities within a specified work program varying the approach taken as the precise nature of the work output varies
- Working independently carry out work to required standards to a plan agreed with supervisor and using known and novel procedures
- Apply knowledge and experience to recognise problems and work with supervisor in finding solutions; advise supervisor of any backlogs and on likely timescales
- Using basic, established, local methods and techniques, find information for advising or discussing with supervisor
- Compliance with HSE requirements and suggest improvements in own work area
- Provide advice/guidance on practical or technical issues to less experienced staff
- Report to manager on progress and completion of an activity on an agreed (possibly daily) basis
- Settle straightforward /minor problems or complaints within agreed limits
- Review the priorities of outstanding tasks for self and others and amend as necessary.
- Exchange information with internal and external contacts and be able to judge when to pass on to others
Apply Link:Link Expired