Reliance Industries (RIL) Recruitment 2019 | Engineer Maintenance | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering | Maharashtra | February 2019
Company: Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL)
Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) is India`s largest private sector company on all major financial parameters with turnover of Rs. 2,58,651 crore ($ 58,000 million), cash profit of Rs. 34,530 crore ($ 7,743 million), net profit of Rs. 20,286 Crore ($ 4,549 million) and total assets of Rs. 2,84,719 Crore ($ 63,846 million).
RIL is the first private sector company from India to feature in the Fortune Global 500 list of ‘World’s Largest Corporations’ and ranks 119th amongst the world’s top companies in terms of profits.
Company Website: www.ril.com
Positions: Engineer Maintenance – Electrical
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Patalganga, Maharashtra
Experience: 2 Years
Qualifications: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering
- Execute Electrical Maintenance tasks with quality
- Review maintenance activities, and prioritize critical jobs. Carry out scheduled and chance based maintenance of electrical equipment.
- Ensure compliance to standards, procedures and best practices, procedures of QMS, EMS current practices.
- Conduct regular Troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Facilitate and support minor projects
- HSEF compliance (RESOP, MIQA, CFA, DOSHE mandatory trainings).
- Analyse Electrical maintenance costing and budgeting
- Assist Manager in spares inventory management to maintain stock levels & issuing Spares for job execution.
- Assist Manager in procurement and follow up with vendor, purchase and stores.
- Assist Manager in shutdown planning, budgeting and execution.
- Carry out risk assessment and adhere to all the safety norms in routine and shutdown jobs.
- Prepare audit related documents for manager
- Participate in Reliability & Integrity studies as identified
- Collate data for performance monitoring and reporting
- Implementation of recommendations
- Knowledge management
- Maintain history/ records
- Weekly preparation of maintenance KPIs of Elec.
- Maintaining IMS documents for Electrical Maintenance
- Providing technical guidance, training to sub ordinates.
Apply Link: Link Expired