Reliance Industries (RIL) Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Gujarat | June 2018
Company: Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL)
Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) is India`s largest private sector company on all major financial parameters with turnover of Rs. 2,58,651 crore ($ 58,000 million), cash profit of Rs. 34,530 crore ($ 7,743 million), net profit of Rs. 20,286 Crore ($ 4,549 million) and total assets of Rs. 2,84,719 Crore ($ 63,846 million).
RIL is the first private sector company from India to feature in the Fortune Global 500 list of ‘World’s Largest Corporations’ and ranks 119th amongst the world’s top companies in terms of profits.
Company Website: www.ril.com
Positions: Engineer Workshop Scaffolding _JMD
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Jamnagar, Gujarat
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Qualifications: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical, Production, Manufacturing, Automobile
- Planning and scheduling of fabrication of piping jobs as per given drawings, Isometrics as requested by plants.
- Planning and scheduling for mechanical maintenance and fabrication jobs for non-plant area with safety compliance and best quality of fabrication to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Planning and scheduling of structure fabrication and erection as per plant and non-plant requirement.
- Supervise manufacturing and repair of various spare parts in the workshop
- Co-ordinate inside Machining and support services to user plant.
- Supervise safety valve testing on test bench at workshop.
- Coordinate and supervise rotor balancing..
- Ensuring the quality of the work as per the QAP for the job as specified.
- Coordinate for the inspection of various jobs carried out in the workshop.
- Preventive maintenance of machines and equipment used in the work shop.
- Optimisation of the resources used by the fabrication contractor.
- Ensuring the compliance of the RIL safety requirement both at the fabrication yard and in the field.
- Ensure excellent housekeeping and timely disposal of the scrape.
Apply Link: Link Expired