Reliance Industries (RIL) Recruitment 2020 | FMS Engineer | 2014 – 2018 Batch | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ Mech/ Telecom Engineering; B.Sc/ MCA | Mumbai
Company: Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL)
Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) is India`s largest private sector company on all major financial parameters with turnover of Rs. 2,58,651 crore ($ 58,000 million), cash profit of Rs. 34,530 crore ($ 7,743 million), net profit of Rs. 20,286 Crore ($ 4,549 million) and total assets of Rs. 2,84,719 Crore ($ 63,846 million).
RIL is the first private sector company from India to feature in the Fortune Global 500 list of ‘World’s Largest Corporations’ and ranks 119th amongst the world’s top companies in terms of profits.
Company Website: www.ril.com
Positions: FMS Engineer
Role: Hardware and software support Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Navi Mumbai
Experience: 1 – 6 Years
Qualifications: BE/ Diploma Engineers/ B Sc-IT/ MCA
The post holder will provide effective IT assistance across all aspects of the business and will provide support to the IT Manager. The post holder is responsible for
- Providing remote and face-to-face technical support to users of desktop, notebook, smartphone and tablet devices. Manage end-user requests.
- Follow best practice ticket management processes, i.e. ensuring tickets owned are handled and updated as per process
- Configuring & trouble shooting problem w.r.t Operating System, Office Applications
- Drive the team to achieve the agreed SLAs & SBDs
- Ensuring technical queries not progressing are escalated
Application Link:Link Expired