Reliance Industries (RIL) Recruitment 2020 | Application Development Engineer | 2014 – 2018 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ Mech/ Telecom Engineering | Mumbai | January 2020
Company: Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL)
Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) is India`s largest private sector company on all major financial parameters with turnover of Rs. 2,58,651 crore ($ 58,000 million), cash profit of Rs. 34,530 crore ($ 7,743 million), net profit of Rs. 20,286 Crore ($ 4,549 million) and total assets of Rs. 2,84,719 Crore ($ 63,846 million).
RIL is the first private sector company from India to feature in the Fortune Global 500 list of ‘World’s Largest Corporations’ and ranks 119th amongst the world’s top companies in terms of profits.
Company Website: www.ril.com
Positions: Application Development Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Navi Mumbai
Experience: 1 – 6 Years
Qualifications: BE/ B.Tech (Any discipline)
- Strong Knowledge of GATP related Configuration settings in Basic ATP Methods. Awareness of CIF in exchange of Sales Orders and confirmations between ECC and APO.
- Stabilise the GATP process and Deep Knowledge ECC SD masters (Customer, Product etc.)
- Understanding of SNP Deployment and Business Process of Customer Allocations
- Some Hands-on experience of the Sales Order to Delivery to Goods Issue Transactions in SAP ECC SD
- Provide inputs into any other module of APO (DP & SNP).
- Ensure Information security and any other IT audit compliance.
- S/He will also act as a team member for Supply Chain Planning roll out for any new business.
Skills Required (Knowledge and Skills):
- 1 – 5 years of overall SAP experience
- Within APO primary experience should be in APO GATP.
- Should have done front ending with business on project (taking requirement, discussing output analysis etc.). GATP Blueprinting and design Experience will be considered as an advantage.
Application Link: Click Here