Reliance Industries Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ ECE/ IT/ Telecom | 2020 Batch | Ludhiana
Company: Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL)
Reliance Industries Off Campus Drive 2021: Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) is India`s largest private sector company on all major financial parameters with turnover of Rs. 2,58,651 crore ($ 58,000 million), cash profit of Rs. 34,530 crore ($ 7,743 million), net profit of Rs. 20,286 Crore ($ 4,549 million) and total assets of Rs. 2,84,719 Crore ($ 63,846 million).
RIL is the first private sector company from India to feature in the Fortune Global 500 list of ‘World’s Largest Corporations’ and ranks 119th amongst the world’s top companies in terms of profits. Reliance’s products and services portfolio touches almost all Indians on a daily basis, across economic and social spectrums. We are now focussed on building platforms that will herald the Fourth Industrial Revolution and will create opportunities and avenues for India and all its citizens to realise their true potential.
Company Website: www.ril.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Ludhaina
Salary: Rs. 3.25 LPA
Eligibility Criteria for Reliance Industries Off Campus Drive 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ ECE/ IT/ Telecom Engineering.
- Enterprise field Service Delivery ownership and customer side device Deployment (hardware and services) for delivering Enterprise services within SLA
- Ownership of field L2 survey, Service delivery, customer material and resources required
Plan & ensure all the necessary orders, teams & tools availability for Installation and commissioning.
- Lead and document a smooth implementation, Share the progress report to all concern stakeholders.
I&C of the enterprise service delivery of Data / Voice links as per business requirement or customer order / Solutions agreed.
- Handover to Operations post acceptance test procedure clearance with the customer after an end to end testing (as per ATP Document).
- Daily activity monitoring and interaction with vendor partner teams for daily and weekly targets achievements.
- Implementation and recording of the inventory details in the OSS process / systems.
- Overall service delivery and deployment field activities monitoring & tracking including
Coordination with the Deployment, IP team for the successful completion of the installation and commissioning of the Demarc (L2 Switch) and CPE as per need
- Daily activity monitoring and interaction with vendor partner teams for daily and weekly targets achievements. Also Identifying gaps against various milestones to improve efficiency of teams. Facilitating field teams with all the necessary process and material support. Material Forecasting ( CPE / L2 Switch ), short shipments & relevant mitigation plan. Preparation of reports for weekly reviews.
- Customer Focus
- Managing Ambiguity
- Detail Orientation
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Business / Function-specific Competencies (Technical /Functional):
- Project Management
- Telcom Network solution for enterprise customers
How to Apply for Reliance Industries Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here