Rediff.com Recruitment 2016 | Security Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics | Mumbai | January 2016
Company: Rediff.com India Pvt Ltd
Rediff.com India Pvt Ltd is a leading news media and online marketplace in India, focusing on providing world-class online business and consumer offerings.
Our websites in India and North America consist of various communication services, such as consumer and enterprise email, our own editorial content as well as Realtime news which brings fresh and recent news sourced from over 30,000 news sites.
Company Website: www.rediff.com
Positions: Security Engineer
Role: System Security
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Main purpose of this job is to make our site secure by performing various security assessments and then providing suggestions/ fixes to relevant teams.
- Security testing of web/thick client, mobile applications and providing suggestion/fixes for improvement to development teams.
- Conduct Threat modelling and design reviews during the design phases of the development lifecycle.
- Monitoring SIEM system and do threat assessment and vulnerability assessment and have the threats/vulnerabilities mitigated by providing suggestion/fixes for improvement to development teams and network teams.
- Security and network robustness assessment (testing and analysis)
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- 2-3 yrs experience in similar profile
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking and application protocols concepts
- Experience in infrastructure or application level vulnerability testing
- Understanding of OWASP top 10 and mitigation techniques.
- Experience on both commercial and open source tools ( Burpsuite, metasploit, Checkmarx, Whitehat Sentinel, AppScan, WebInspect, Fortify, Paros,Nessus, nmap, wikto, nikto sqlmap)
- Knowledge in cryptographic and security protocols such as SSL, PKI etc
- Knowledge of C, C++, PHP, Shell script
Application Link: Link Expired