RedBus Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | Technical Support Engineer | 2019/ 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Computers; B.Sc/ BCA/ MCA | Bangalore
RedBus Recruitment Drive 2021: RedBus is the largest OTA in India in transaction volumes (with the exception of the monopolistic IRCTC). It is the pioneer in the online bus ticketing industry with a dominant market leadership. Since inception, over 40 million bus tickets have been transacted on redBus and its platforms.
As per the Brand Trust Report – India Study 2015, redBus has recently been rated as the “Most Trusted Online Bus Booking” brand and is the topmost brand in the online travel category.
Position: Technical Support Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ MCA (Computers with SQL Knowledge)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both (written and verbal communication).
- Good aptitude.
- Good in writing complex SQL queries.
- Basic knowledge of a programming language/scripting language.
- Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Effective listening and client-facing skills
- Interact with end users to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Gather information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Follow standard processes and procedures.
- Evaluate issues and escalate to relevant team(s) or department(s) if needed.
- Collaborate with other teams, departments and divisions to resolve issues.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Tracks each issue to closure and monitors / collates the type of issues occurring frequently.
- Work with the relevant team to resolve or automate the frequent concerns.
- Proactively interacts with regional teams / stakeholders to understand concerns.
- Should be Comfortable with Voice Process / OR / Semi Technical Process
- Willing to work in shifts and rotational offs
Apply Link: Click Here